Silverfishes are considered a menace in Melbourne homes as they feed on expensive and valuable items such as paintings, photographs, and other things of high archaeological value. Though not poisonous, it is better to eradicate them as they can cause unfathomable and unexpected damage. Maintaining hygiene and preventing them from entering your home is the first step to keeping silverfishes at bay. In case of a large infestation, contact your nearest silverfish bug control centre like Hilux Pest Control to get rid of them as quickly as possible.
How Can I Identify Silverfish Infestation?
Silverfishes are an easily identifiable pest.
- They are small, flat wingless insects that have a silverish grey colour.
- They are around 10-12 mm in length and are tapered in the end.
- They have six legs, two long antennae, and three long appendages in the rear end.
- They are known to infest paper and clothing and feed on it, causing damage.
There are various types of silverfish:
- Common Silverfish
- Grey Silverfish
- Jumping Bristletail
- Four-Lined Silverfish
Why Hire Hilux for Silverfish Control in Melbourne:
- Quick and efficient silverfish exterminator service in Melbourne
- A trained, certified, and highly experienced silverfish removal team in Melbourne
- Treatment and eradication of silverfish infestation
- Use of strict safety protocols so that no harm comes to you and your family
- Use of environment-friendly measures and practices
- All the above at an incredible price